Monday, January 10, 2011

A VISIT FROM OUR WONDERFUL FRIEND BETH!

Beth came for a visit at Pet Supplies Plus and Anna gave her a very warm welcome (lol). Beth is the reason we are able to send any of our furbabies up North (we LOVE you!) Kevin and I enjoyed having lunch with you Beth- thank you for taking the time to visit us! Here are some pictures from Beth's visit to the Pet Store for another Meet and Greet!

Kisses from Anna...it's a MUST!

Oh no Beth....I'm not finished yet!

Daddy with our precious Gracie...how we miss her.


This makes me tear up just posting...we just LOVE Gracie and miss her terribly.

Anna has lots of love to go around- this time it's Steve's turn!

Amy sporting the new shirts- definitely draws attention!
Gracie meeting another furry friend
Ok now Gracie wants some lovin' too!

1 comment:

  1. Ally, I NEED one of those new T-shirts. Let me know how much and where; I like long sleeve and small-medium though medium is getting to be more my size :(. Great photos as always.

    ReplyDelete