Sunday, January 16, 2011

RUDDICK NEEDS A HOME!


Meet Ruddick! I received a call from one of my co-workers, Cassandra, that this precious little puppy followed her two boys home. He was sitting on her porch with a wet shirt on that said something about being a "Princess" (yes I know...he's a boy!). It was very cold outside and she was asking what she should do because her landlord does not allow pets. Well I had her send me a picture just to help determine whether he would have a chance if she took him to "the pound" (you have to understand, Kevin and I were trying to take a "break" from new dogs...). Well one look at this cutie and how could you resist!? So I had her text a picture to my hubby...he's a sucker too...

Within minutes, I was on my way to pick up our new puppy (lol)! He was the most precious little chub...albeit very stinky (so off to the bath we go)! As you can see from his face below, he was not sure about the whole bath thing (he did great though)! Ruddick has been with us now for 10 days today (a few more days and he will be out of "quarantine" which is when he can finally meet some other 4-legged friends and finally get to go run around the yard). He has been a wonderful little guy so far.

No one knows what breed(s) Ruddick is really. People have guessed Boxer mix, English Bulldog mix, etc. No matter what he is, one thing is for sure...he's ADORABLE! He is approximately 3 1/2 months old according to the vet and appears very healthy. He will likely be a medium-large sized dog (~50 pounds or so if we had to guess). Ruddick has been de-wormed and is up-to-date on shots (will receive second puppy shot this week; given bordetella and rabies). He will be neutered very soon so all he needs is a FAMILY! Please share this little guy. We can email his adoption application to interested parties! We will take new pictures in the next few days!

Ruddick right before his bath...he is not amused!

YEP...you are getting a bath boy!
He was such a good boy though!

You are going to smell so much better!

This is AFTER his bath...still not convinced!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I am a sucker too...once I see a picture I cannot say no to their sweet little faces! I hope he gets a home soon!
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete