Saturday, January 15, 2011

A NIGHT OUT WITH SOME OF OUR NORTHERN FRIENDS!

We were able to meet with some of our friends at our favorite restaurant so far, Victoria's Italian Restaurant, in Appleton. OMG...the BEST food! It is AS good as my favorite Italian in St. Louis (Cunetto's on The Hill) and it takes a lot to get me to say that! It was so good that I had to take a picture of what Kevin and I had (mine was better...hee hee). I know...I'm a dork! Check out our dinner guests below!

Tim and Nicole

Their daughter Sarah (their son, Nate, also joined us but unfortunately no picture....)

Shawn and Bryan (they adopted Sterling- yeah!)

Amy and Steve
Russ and Denise

Kevin's meal at Victoria's (Cheese Tortellini something...)

Can you not tell how incredible this is- LOL. Oh I wish I could order some now!

No comments:

Post a Comment