Sunday, June 19, 2011

HEADING BACK HOME...PIT STOP IN STL TO SEE THE FAM!

We had such a great time in Wisconsin and were sad to have to go back home. The good thing is we were able to stop in to see family on the way back in St. Louis! They even barbequed for us and it was fantastic! Even though this is a blog about dog rescue, we just thought we'd introduce some of our family too!

Downtown Appleton, WI


Kevin's favorite little pub in Appleton, the Wooden Nickel

Somewhere in WI on the way back

Time to stretch the legs- hubby
Kevin

Windmills are just fascinating (to us anyway- lol).

Another view of the windmills- love them :)

Stopped by to see "The Fam". Pictured below (left-right: nephew David, sis Lisa, niece Presley, and bro-in-law John).

Niece Delaney

Nephew David with his girlfriend Brooke

Nieces Presley (top), Emma (left), and Delaney (right)

My mom's rescued dogs, Angel (yellow lab) and Alex (black lab). I learned my love of animals from my mother!

My mom's other dog Sasha (a rescue)

Sis Kristin playing piano with other sis Lisa. Funny how we take years and years of piano lessons and we all can only play probably 5 songs from memory. How I wish I had kept up with it now!

Nieces and nephews. Top bunk: Jake and Luke. Bottom:
Andy, Presley, Delaney (hiding), and Emma.

Twin Sis Kelly and bro-in-law Dave.


Angel- spoiled rotten and sweet as can be!

Nieces Presley and Emma

Angel again- lol

We didn't get a picture of my mom, Ruth, this trip so I thought I would post the latest one I have from February.

1 comment:

  1. I have family in WI and love Appleton :). Good to see pics of your family - a shout out to Kelly. Sounds like a good time.

    ReplyDelete