Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!

I know this is a dog blog but I just had to wish my hubby, Kevin, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today (before the day was over anyway as I sit down 9 minutes before midnight)! I am so grateful that I have found a partner who loves dogs as much as I do (and has picked up almost as many as I have too- lol). It's nice to have someone to share you passion with. Here are a few pictures of his mini birthday party from this past weekend (we always celebrate when his kids visit us).

Kevin with Logan and Hannah- they made him his favorite strawberry cake with strawberry icing (and I must say it was FABULOUS!).


He loves to open presents (I have to hide them at my work because he will actually open them- can't stand surprises!)


As you can probably see, Kevin LOVES his Pittsburgh Steelers!

This is his game face!

I had a zillion meaningful family pictures turned into black and white pics as part of his gift (here are just a few)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY- I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND JULIE TOO! (Julie has graciously agreed to foster a puppy from Forrest City for a couple weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment