Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HAPPY 3 WEEK BIRTHDAY TO JEWEL'S PRECIOUS PUPS!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEWEL'S SWEETIES! These babies are exactly 3 weeks old today! It just happens to be my hubby's birthday too (Happy Birthday Baby!) I have been HORRIBLE at updating this blog lately so I apologize for the delay. Tonight, I finally took a few pics of these adorable fur-souls. Jewel is doing such a great job with her puppies. They are all pudgy little things. They are walking around and even using their puppy pads already! Check out their pictures below:

These are the 2 girls- how adorable!
More of the girls!

2 of my favorites (if I had to pick...which is nearly impossible)

I wish I could squeeze in!

LOVE THIS- they are starting to play with each other now- so cute!

Who wouldn't want them?

I love puppies...

She's watching my every move!

Such a rough life!

He's talking to me!

Awww so sweet

Love his little smile (and markings)!

This guy has the prettiest coloring!

This is Lil Runt...not so little anymore!

Jewel has her own spot away from the puppies (which she uses most of the time now, but does go back and forth to feed her babies). We dragged a 10x10 pen into my garage (it has heat/air) the other day and it works great! Oh and exercise pens are a must!
The PUPPY DEN- not the prettiest, but the system works!

No comments:

Post a Comment