Friday, May 28, 2010

PLEASE HELP LAYLA FIND A LOVING HOME!

UPDATE 6/07/10: Layla's foster mom, Jennifer, is coordinating with a rescue group to hopefully take her in if she can receive heartworm treatment. Your donations are helping to make this happen!


Please crosspost- I am trying to help a friend, Jennifer, find somewhere for sweet Layla to go because she cannot keep her. She emailed a boxer rescue but has not yet heard back. Jennifer's email is below:

I found this sweet girl on Tuesday and found her owner Wednesday. He went on to tell me that he got her off of craigslist 2 months ago with the sole intention to breed her. I told him she was spayed and he then told me he didn't want her and wasn't even stressed about her being gone and wasn't really looking for her when he came across the ad I placed on craigslist. He also put her outside because she drools too much! I just don't understand some people. I took her to the vet yesterday to try and figure out why she is so thin, she has heartworms. I can not keep her and don't believe I can find her a home given her current condition. The vet said she's 5+ years old, she's house broken gets along with my children and other dog. If you can't help maybe you could give me information as to who may be able to. Jennifer

Call 901-603-0543 or 901-240-9848 if you can help her!

She would LOVE for her to go to a legitimate rescue, but will consider private adoption WITH an approved application (especially since she has been through so much). Please consider donating even a small amount toward Layla's medical care- every little bit counts

No comments:

Post a Comment