Friday, December 10, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

I have been very behind in posting on here...so sorry. My husband and I would like to wish everyone wonderful memories and lots of love over the Holidays. While you are enjoying much needed time off, consider volunteering at a local animal shelter. You will be amazed at how much the little fur-souls appreciate just being walked.

Please be sure to keep your fur-babies warm and close! If you see any fur-babies left out in the cold or if someone has just fallen on hard times and cannot afford straw or a dog house, please contact local rescue groups for help. Please don't look the other way...they need us. As soon as I hear that it is dipping down into the teens, all I can think about is the poor fur-souls that live outside around here. If I had a dollar for everytime someone told me "Oh they like it outside" or "He/She doesn't mind it at all" I would actually have money to burn. They actually think that their fur coats are enough...I always tell them "Why don't you spend the night outside just once with just a coat on and let me know how it felt in the morning". People don't realize dogs can suffer from frostbite too. The next time you drive around, please look in people's yards to see where there may be a need. You can always call me at 901-240-9848 (Allison) if it is someone in this area (Memphis, West Memphis, etc) and I will do everything I can to help.

Check back soon for updated pictures of some of my foster dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment